Адрес райисполкома:
213640, Могилевская область, г. Костюковичи, ул. Ленинская, 93

Телефон приемной:
8-(02245)-2-30-10

E-mail: kostpriem@tut.by

Костюковичский районный исполнительный комитет
Main Economy

Economy

The main industrial manufactures of the region are Belarusian Cement Works, Kostiukovichi Lespromkhoz, Kostiukovichi Bakery, Kostiukovichi Distillery, Belynkovichi Distillery.

As for the agricultural companies, there are eight agricultural cooperative societies, four private farms, one service center. Agricultural companies manage 45,600 hectares of arable lands or 86.1 per cent of the total.

Belarusian Cement Works account for 98% of the foreign trade turnover of the region. In general, the region exports to the CIS (84%), Latvia and Lithuania (10%).

Imports from Russia and Ukraine account for 90% of the total imports. The rest 10% comes from Germany and France.